Really, what does this mean? This from Italy a couple weeks ago:
Two main options are:
1. Joke - someone added black tape surrounding the white bar which by itself indicates 'no entry.' But we saw the same exact sign with the same black figure in another place in the city. Perhaps someone pranked twice?
2. Real sign - if so, I can only guess what it means...a) construction? b) the opposite of 'no entry' (i.e. someone is picking up and removing the no-entry sign)? c) streaking (i.e. nakedness) not allowed?
What do you think? You supply the caption...
I say,"men at work"! Either that or it's a warning that you might get socked in the gut with a stray plank if you walk down that street. I don't know...
ReplyDeleteInteresting. That seconds that recommendation, Ibukun. Elizabeth's mom wrote in an email to us: "Work Zone – Do not enter."
ReplyDeleteOther *unrealistic!* possibilities for the prank I just thought of: a prohibition against one gender or some ethnic group, or a prohibition on dressing completely in black clothing.
That's right, someone thinks we should all go around wearing multicolors
ReplyDelete