The witty video below gives excellent instructions for how to make crêpes. After having watched the video, I have now successfully made several batches!
Hi Jill! I miss you too! I wish we could be making crepes together!
I have been experimenting with putting all sorts of things inside. So far I have tried: 1. Tuna salad - rolled and grilled 2. Chicken Salad - rolled and grilled 3. Taco fixings 4. fruit and yogurt 5. Nutella and Bananas (YUM!) 6. Peanut Butter 7. Shredded Cheese and Ham - rolled and grilled
Another good dessert option for crepes would be warm fruit sauce in a folded crepe with a dollop of ice cream on top and drizzled with chocolate sauce (I have yet to try this, but I have no doubts it would be delicious :)
Yum! What did you put inside? : ) I miss you!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill! I miss you too! I wish we could be making crepes together!
ReplyDeleteI have been experimenting with putting all sorts of things inside. So far I have tried:
1. Tuna salad - rolled and grilled
2. Chicken Salad - rolled and grilled
3. Taco fixings
4. fruit and yogurt
5. Nutella and Bananas (YUM!)
6. Peanut Butter
7. Shredded Cheese and Ham - rolled and grilled
Another good dessert option for crepes would be warm fruit sauce in a folded crepe with a dollop of ice cream on top and drizzled with chocolate sauce (I have yet to try this, but I have no doubts it would be delicious :)